Project Manager and experienced Knowledge Exchange coordinator with over 15 years’ experience in the management of EU and NERC (Natural Environment Research Council) projects from contractual to implementation stages. I am currently the Project Manager for H2020 Project MONOCLE and NERC project CAMPUS. I have extensive experience in leading the KE activities for several large collaborative EU projects, designing and producing information sheets, developing websites and data portals and running stakeholder engagement activities.
- MONOCLE - Multiscale Observation Networks for Optical monitoring of Coastal waters, Lakes and Estuaries (H2020)
- CAMPUS - Combining Autonomous observations and Models for Predicting and Understanding Shelf seas (NERC)
- SWEEP - South West Partnership for Environmental and Economic Prosperity (NERC)
- MERP – Marine Ecosystem Research Programme (NERC)
- MEECE - Marine Ecosystem Evolution in a Changing Environment (FP7)
- OPEC - Operational Ecology Marine Ecosystem Forecasting (FP7)
- Ager, OED; Heard, J; Parr, JR; 2005. Summary of time requirements and potential improvements for Marine Recorder data entry.. .