Dr Mark Warren is an Earth observation remote sensing scientist who is experienced at working with satellite and airborne remotely sensed data including both passive and active sensors. His main interests at PML fall within algorithm development and range from developing software to aid the processing of hyperspectral datacubes, observing inland and coastal regions from high resolution satellites and playing with SAR data.
- NEODAAS: NERC Earth Observation Data Acquisition and Analysis Service
- EOMORES: Earth Observation-Based Services For Monitoring And Reporting Of Ecological Status
- CGLOPS: Copernicus Global Land Service - Water Quality
- EASOS Marine Watch: Identifying marine oil pollution
- BETA: Benthic vegetation mapping in St John’s lake
- Liu, X; Steele, C; Simis, SGH; Warren, M; Tyler, A; Spyrakos, E; Selmes, N; Hunter, P; 2021. Retrieval of Chlorophyll-a concentration and associated product uncertainty in optically diverse lakes and reservoirs. Remote Sensing of Environment.
- Warren, MA; Simis, SGH; Selmes, N; 2021. Complementary water quality observations from high and medium resolution Sentinel sensors by aligning chlorophyll-a and turbidity algorithms. Remote Sensing of Environment.
- Pahlevan, N; Mangin, A; Balasubramanian, SV; Smith, BD; Alikas, K; Arai, K; Barbosa, CCF; Bélanger, S; Binding, CE; Bresciani, M; Giardino, C; Gurlin, D; Fan, Y; Harmel, T; Hunter, P; Ishikaza, J; Kratzer, S; Lehmann, MK; Ligi, M; Ma, R; Martin-Lauzer, FR; Olmanson, L; Oppelt, N; Pan, Y; Peters, S; Reynaud, N; Sander de Carvalho, LA; Simis, SGH; Spyrakos, E; Steinmetz, F; Stelzer, K; Sterckx, S; Tormos, T; Tyler, A; Vanhellemont, Q; Warren, M; 2021. ACIX-Aqua: A global assessment of atmospheric correction methods for Landsat-8 and Sentinel-2 over lakes, rivers, and coastal waters. Remote Sensing of Environment.
- Kitidis, V; Shutler, JD; Ashton, I; Warren, M; Brown, IJ; Findlay, HS; Hartman, SE; Sanders, R; Humphreys, M; Kivimäe, C; Greenwood, N; Hull, T; Pearce, D; McGrath, T; Stewart, BM; Walsham, P; McGovern, E; Bozec, Y; Gac, J-P; van Heuven, SMAC; Hoppema, M; Schuster, U; Johannessen, T; Omar, A; Lauvset, SK; Skjelvan, I; Olsen, A; Steinhoff, T; Körtzinger, A; Becker, M; Lefevre, N; Diverrès, D; Gkritzalis, T; Cattrijsse, A; Petersen, W; Voynova, YG; Chapron, B; Grouazel, A; Land, PE; Sharples, J; Nightingale, PD; 2019. Winter weather controls net influx of atmospheric CO2 on the north-west European shelf. Scientific Reports.
- Woolf, DK; Shutler, JD; Goddijn‐Murphy, L; Watson, AJ; Chapron, B; Nightingale, PD; Donlon, CJ; Piskozub, J; Yelland, MJ; Ashton, I; Holding, T; Schuster, U; Girard‐Ardhuin, F; Grouazel, A; Piolle, JF; Warren, M; Wrobel‐Niedzwiecka, I; Land, PE; Torres, R; Prytherch, J; Moat, B; Hanafin, J; Ardhuin, F; Paul, F; 2019. Key Uncertainties in the Recent Air‐Sea Flux of CO 2. Global Biogeochemical Cycles.