- Ross Brown, A; Lilley, MKS; Shutler, J; Widdicombe, CE; Rooks, PA; McEvoy, AJ; Torres, R; Artioli, Y; Rawle, G; Homyard, J; Tyler, CR; Lowe, C; 2022. Harmful Algal Blooms and their impacts on shellfish mariculture follow regionally distinct patterns of water circulation in the western English Channel during the 2018 heatwave. Harmful Algae.
- Atkinson, A; Lilley, MKS; Hirst, AG; McEvoy, AJ; Tarran, GA; Widdicombe, CE; Fileman, ES; Woodward, EMS; Schmidt, K; Smyth, TJ; Somerfield, PJ; 2020. Increasing nutrient stress reduces the efficiency of energy transfer through planktonic size spectra. Limnology and Oceanography.
- Cornwell, LE; Fileman, ES; Bruun, JT; Hirst, AG; Tarran, GA; Findlay, HS; Lewis, C; Smyth, TJ; McEvoy, AJ; Atkinson, A; 2020. Resilience of the Copepod Oithona similis to Climatic Variability: Egg Production, Mortality, and Vertical Habitat Partitioning. Frontiers in Marine Science.
- Atkinson, A; Polimene, L; Fileman, ES; Widdicombe, CE; McEvoy, AJ; Smyth, TJ; Djeghri, N; Sailley, SF; Cornwell, LE; 2018. Comment. What drives plankton seasonality in a stratifying shelf sea? Some competing and complementary theories. Limnology and Oceanography.
- Maud, JL; Hirst, AG; Atkinson, A; Lindeque, PK; McEvoy, AJ; 2018. Mortality of Calanus helgolandicus: Sources, differences between the sexes and consumptive and nonconsumptive processes. Limnology and Oceanography.