- Moore, MN; Shaw, JP; Pascoe, CK; Beesley, A; Viarengo, A; Lowe, DM; 2020. Anti-oxidative hormetic effects of cellular autophagy induced by nutrient deprivation in a molluscan animal model. Marine Environmental Research.
- Shaw, JP; Moore, MN; Readman, JW; Mou, Z; Langston, WJ; Lowe, DM; Frickers, PE; Al-Moosawi, L; Pascoe, CK; Beesley, A; 2019. Oxidative stress, lysosomal damage and dysfunctional autophagy in molluscan hepatopancreas (digestive gland) induced by chemical contaminants. Marine Environmental Research.
- Queiros, AM; Stephens, N; Widdicombe, S; Tait, K; McCoy, SJ; Ingels, J; Ruhl, S; Airs, RL; Beesley, A; Carnovale, G; Cazenave, P; Dashfield, SL; Hua, E; Jones, M; Lindeque, PK; McNeill, CL; Nunes, J; Parry, HE; Pascoe, CK; Widdicombe, CE; Smyth, TJ; Atkinson, A; Krause‐Jensen, D; Somerfield, PJ; 2019. Connected macroalgal‐sediment systems: blue carbon and food webs in the deep coastal ocean. Ecological Monographs.
- Tait, K; Beesley, A; Findlay, HS; McNeill, CL; Widdicombe, S; Sobecky, P; 2015. Elevated CO2induces a bloom of microphytobenthos within a shell gravel mesocosm. FEMS Microbiology Ecology.
- Widdicombe, S; Beesley, A; Berge, JA; Dashfield, SL; McNeill, CL; Needham, HR; Øxnevad, S; 2013. Impact of elevated levels of CO2 on animal mediated ecosystem function: The modification of sediment nutrient fluxes by burrowing urchins. Marine Pollution Bulletin.