Research & Impact Services Managerjessh @pml.ac.uk | +44 (0)1752 633100 (switchboard)
Project Manager and experienced Knowledge Exchange coordinator with over 15 years’ experience in the management of EU and NERC (Natural Environment Research Council) projects from contractual to implementation stages. I am currently the Project Manager for H2020 Project SEAMLESS and Horizon Europe Project NECCTON. I have extensive experience in leading the KE activities for several large collaborative EU projects, designing and producing information sheets, developing websites and data portals and running stakeholder engagement activities.
- NECCTON - New Copernicus Capability for Trophic Ocean Networks (Horizon Europe)
- SEAMLESS - Services based on Ecosystem data AssiMiLation: Essential Science and Solutions (H2020)
- MONOCLE - Multiscale Observation Networks for Optical monitoring of Coastal waters, Lakes and Estuaries (H2020)
- CAMPUS - Combining Autonomous observations and Models for Predicting and Understanding Shelf seas (NERC)
- SWEEP - South West Partnership for Environmental and Economic Prosperity (NERC)
- MERP – Marine Ecosystem Research Programme (NERC)
- MEECE - Marine Ecosystem Evolution in a Changing Environment (FP7)
- OPEC - Operational Ecology Marine Ecosystem Forecasting (FP7)
- Ager, OED; Heard, J; Parr, JR; 2005. Summary of time requirements and potential improvements for Marine Recorder data entry.. .