£15,800 dependent on experience
Open Ended Appointment
We are looking for a Laboratory Cleaner to carry out in-depth cleaning of all Laboratory facilities and other areas at PML on a rota basis. To provide general assistance within the Technical Services Group and act as a driver for local transport needs. To be part of an 'out of hours' roster team and attend the PML premises as a principal key holder and first responder when called in to deal with internal incidents.
- Carrying out intensive and detailed cleaning work to include working off ladders, cleaning work surfaces and windows along with the scrubbing of floors and walls along with the sweeping and tidying of external yard area.
- Assist with general maintenance and logistical work on a day to day basis PML.
- Provide driver assistance for local deliveries and collections. This may involve early morning starts on occasion.
- Carry out Scientific Glassware washing when required.
- Work as part of a committed 'on call' roster to provide overnight and weekend/bank holiday attendance at PML to respond to unplanned and occasionally planned requests by external sources and staff.
- Active cleaning experience in an industrial/science environment or an understanding of what is required under an 'in-depth' cleaning process.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing date 21 June 2019