PlyMSEF Grant-In-Aid (GIA) fund
Plymouth Marine Science and Education Foundation (PlyMSEF) provides travel grants to enable research students to attend academic conferences and symposia or to attend advanced training courses or workshops in marine disciplines.
For 2024 up to eight awards, to the value of £500 will be available in a competition process for applicants who meet the criteria as follows:
- Applicants must be registered PhD students or postgraduate scientists within 4 years of graduation employed in marine–related research projects and have a strong affiliation with one of the following institutions:
- DDRC Healthcare
- Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom
- National Marine Aquarium
- Plymouth Marine Laboratory
- University of Plymouth
2. Applications must be made on the form included below, noted that support from the applicant’s supervisor is also required.
3. Once completed, the form should be returned to Geri Laing at firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline of Friday 12th January 2024.
Download application form